Sunday, February 04, 2007

Stell,
It'a clear that moment has been opened up by what is happening but I am afraid I am losing track. There is dictation and trance and then something like a travelogue or marketing brochure. I am lured, blurred and departed. Time flies are everywhere. I can’t find Eddie and then I find him and he smiles in that way he has. His dislocative panic attacks go on or there is one long one. I have never judged him. This isn’t about that. I am not frantic.
Right now,
Nahid
p.s. One is attached. Attacked.






The chart of the heart recounts the dangers of thought to the traveler whose breath is successively taken away and returned and whose cells are possessed by apparent creatures. Here memory has the same effect as ultraviolet light when it hits you outside the dome. The shadows cast then are comprised of pure time. A deadly pattern consumes you like a job but more condensed. It is chaosified in the sense that each atom has its own set of priorities. Each dot is a knot. Blots appear on the timetable of your train of thought. The headache is persuasive, the overlay the layover. You stop. Time flies gorge on the days. They collapse into moment. The prepaid return occurs in retrospect. You wake finding you are already back at work and are reading this.

uvdocs#5 Alan Halsey

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

Oh, I like this, the time flies and especially, "The prepaid return occurs in retrospect. You wake finding you are already back at work and are reading this."

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home